Enrolment & Fees for Lichfield & Fradley
|45 Minute Stage Kidz Class||£6.00 each||4 - 7 years|
|30 Minute Ballet Class||£4.00 each||4 - 7 years|
|90 Minute Performance Class||£10.00 each||7 - 14 years|
|45 Minute Street Dance Class||£6.00 each||7 - 14 years|
|2 Hour Spectrum Workshop||£12.00 each||13 - 16 years|
|45 Minute Conditioning Class||£6.00 each||13+ Years|
|2 Hour Adlib Theatre Company||£12.00 each||14 - 18 years|
|60 Minute Adlib Advanced Dance||£6.00 each||14 - 18 years|
Terms and Conditions
- Fees are non-refundable (including for missed classes due to illness or isolation).
- Discounts are available on classes and uniform purchases when three or more family members attend the school. (Please ask about these prior to enrolment).
- When students participate in shows requiring rehearsals outside normal class time, a charge will be made for this additional coaching and included in the term fees.
- When costumes and props are required for shows and performances, Theatrics will purchase or rent these on behalf of all students and then share the cost via a nominal hire charge to all parents, thus keeping additional expenses to an absolute minimum.
- Theatrics operates a continuous enrolment policy; we maintain a place for each student on our courses until informed otherwise. Therefore, any student wishing to leave the course at any time is required to give ONE MONTH’S NOTICE in writing. Fees will not be refunded for portions of the term that are missed. This notice period permits any changes to choreography to be made and to re cast parts, allowing enough time for scripts to be learned before performances or filming sessions. Failure to give notice by the parent/guardian, even at the end of a normal term period, may result in Theatrics applying for County Court Rulings to claim subsequent term fees until notice is properly given, because Theatrics is in good faith, holding a place open for each enrolled student.
- Bank fees relating to returned cheques will be charged back to the account holder, this is a fixed charge of £12.00 per cheque. Fees can be paid in cash, by cheque, bank transfer or credit/debit card.
- Theatrics reserves the right to cancel classes if necessary, but will credit the next term’s fees if it is not possible to provide a live alternative via online or social media platforms (such as Zoom or Teams) or a pre-recorded class linked to students via our private you tube channel.
- Theatrics reserves the right to substitute or change teachers as required during the term period either temporarily or permanently without giving notice to students or parents. The replacement teacher will always be of a requisite standard as judged by the Principals.
- Theatrics reserves the right to change the venue of a class either temporarily (in emergencies) or permanently but will always seek to keep it within a reasonable radius of the original location and wherever possible effect changes after holiday breaks.
- Theatrics photograph and film students during classes and performances every term and all parents/guardians are required to complete a GDPR and consent form regarding the use of all electronic data.
- Fees are required to be paid in advance. Should they still be outstanding, two weeks after the commencement of term, we reserve the right to refuse entrance to the class by the student in question.
- Failure to pay fees without explanation, when participation in classes has already taken place beyond the two weeks mentioned above, constitutes a breach of our terms and conditions and may result in Theatrics applying for County Court Rulings to reclaim unpaid fees via a collection agency. Any charges incurred from this action will be passed on to the parent/guardian.
- Although we will endeavour to collect and hold personal items left at the studios, Theatrics cannot accept responsibility for finding & returning lost property. Unclaimed items will be recycled after one term.
- Theatrics will not accept responsibility for siblings or friends who may attend a Theatrics venue with a parent/guardian but are not enrolled students.
- Students are NOT permitted to bring guests to watch classes unless arrangements have been made with Theatrics prior to the class. The guest and parent/guardian must sign a disclaimer indemnifying Theatrics from any responsibility for the guest in accordance with insurance guidelines.
- Waiting areas and self-serve tea and coffee facilities are provided free of charge to parents as a goodwill gesture and are not monitored by our staff. Theatrics cannot be held responsible for any accidents arising from the use or misuse of equipment in waiting areas and those used for making hot drinks.
- Should weather conditions make it unsafe to travel to and from a theatrics venue, a notice will be sent via SMS text informing parents/guardians and students of the closure, as well as a recorded message on our answerphone (07905 222418). It is the responsibility of the parent/guardian to update any contact information, phone numbers, email addresses and emergency contacts.
- In the event of a pandemic or national emergency, Theatrics will always seek to follow Government and Health guidelines, providing compulsory screening questionnaires where required and managing the logistics of operating classes within published regulations.